• arnavut asıllı iyilik meleği. 1979 nobel barış ödülünü aldı. 1917de doğdu, 1997de öldü.
  • nedense hindistanli terasa olarak taninmistir.
  • 1910'daagnes gonxha bojaxhiu adiyla uskup'temakedonya dogmus ve 1997'de kalkuta'da olmus holy virgin. ailesi katolik arnavutlardanmis. ve babasi osmanli dagilmadan once cok zengin bir tacirmis. hayatinin cok buyuk kismini hindistan'da isa peygamer'in ogretilerini uygulamak icin hindistan'da gecirmis, aclari doyurmus, hastalari iyilestirmis, evsizlere ev olmus. jesus'la kafayi yemis ve hatta ve hatta nobel baris odulu bile almis. bazi quotelari icun:

*simple acts of love and prayer keep the light of christ burning.
    *holiness is not the luxury of a few. it is everyone's duty: yours and mine.
    *i will give saints to mother church.
    *holiness does not consist in doing extraordinary things. it consists in accepting, with a smile, *what jesus sends us. it consists in accepting and following the will of god.
    *prayer makes your heart bigger, until it is capable of containing the gift of god himself.
    *prayer is not asking. prayer is putting oneself in the hands of god, at his disposition, and listening to his voice in the depths of our hearts.
    *what is a christian? someone asked a hindu man. he responded: "a christian is someone who gives".
    *i ask you one thing: do not tire of giving, but do not give your leftovers. give until it hurts, until you feel the pain.
    *if we worry too much about ourselves, we won't have time for others.
    *today it is fashionable to talk about the poor. unfortunately it is not fashionable to talk with them.
    *the poor are christ himself.
    *when we touch the sick and needy, we touch the suffering body of christ.
    *if there are poor in the moon, we will go there too.
    *i pay no attention to numbers; what matters is the people. i rely on one. there is only one: jesus.
    *good works are links that form a chain of love.
    *where does love begin? in our own homes. when does it begin? when we pray together. the family that prays together, stays together.
    *peace begins with a smile.
    *only god knows our true needs.
  • (bkz: rahibe terasa)
  • bugün ölümünün sadece 6. yıldönümünde vatikan tarafından kutsanmış "dünyayı sadece sevgi kurtarır, sevgi için çalışalım" diyen mübarek insan.
  • sevgililerden ayrilista ya da iliski istemiyorum uzun bir donem karariyla etraftakilere rahibe theresa oldum ben artik diyerek adini kullandigimiz kutsanmis kadin
  • adı artık azize theresa'dır.
  • dunya uzerinde ya$ami$ en me$hur bakire idi (veya degildi ama biz bilmiyorduk).
  • "i know god will not give me anything i can't handle. i just wish that he didn't trust me so much." demiş esprili bir insandı(r).
hesabın var mı? giriş yap