• teoman'ın yeni album'ünün adı... bide... insanların yaş bakımından en hayecanlı yılları... reşit olmaya hızla yaklaşılır... ilk ciddi aşklar yaşanır falan...
  • bence teomanın hitap ettiği yaş..
  • teomanin albumune adini veren, albumdeki 2. sarki
  • (bkz: erken bosalma)
  • sevgilimin olmasini istedigim yas..hmm
    - iyide nie vuruyonki
  • teomanin albumundeki sarki.. james bond filmlerinin temasından kopya cekmis herhal muzigini yazarken tabi kendinisi yazdiysa..
  • bir stephen duffy sarkisi..

i was born in birmingham but soon i would escape with education incomplete and two songs on a tape. when my girlfriend was expelled we took the london coach, her sister gave her daffodils her mother an old brooch and she smiled and she smiled and she smiled. she was so beautiful 17.

we didn't have much money then, no hi fi or t.v., so we made love, i'd sing her songs and she would read to me. but we were young i didn't know what love was all about and when i slept with her best friend of course she threw me out. and we cried and we cried and we cried. she was so beautiful 17.

i was looking for a deal, looking for a hit, the affectations of success, the air that goes with it. while she was looking for a man who didn't need a maid, she modelled for an agency who made sure she got paid. when she smiled and she smiled and she smiled. she was so beautiful 17.

i was an empty headed libertine.
  • canakkale'nin plaka numarası
  • şebnem schefer için atfedilebilen şarkı
hesabın var mı? giriş yap