• i fell asleep on the sofa and had a dream about a small child in dungarees who caught his hands in the doors of the paris metro. then my face cracked open and you were there, dressed in green, saying something obscene. but's that's why i came here in the first place.
    oh yeah, that and the tea.

can i stay here lying under the table together with you now?
    can i hold you? forever in acrylic afternoons
    i want to hold you tight whilst children play outside
    and they wait for their mothers to finish with lovers and call them inside for their tea

cushions and tv and the table set for tea. one for you, one for me.
    come and lie down on the settee in that green jumper, you can have anything you want and the clock is saying it's half past four but you know, you know i wanna, i wanna stay a little more.

and they wait for their mothers to finish with lovers
    and call them inside for their tea

oh on a pink quilted eiderdown, i want to pull your knickers down. net curtains blow slightly in the breeze. lemonade light filtering through the trees. it's so soft and so warm. just another cup of tea please (one lump, yeah, thankyou... thankyou... thankyou... thankyou...)

and they wait for their mothers to finish with lovers and call them inside for their tea
    oh wayne, julie, diane, heather, rachel come home.

pulp'ın his 'n' hers albümünden -gene- başarılı bir parçaları. nedense çok popüler olmamış bu şarkıyı ben çok tutarım, pek visual bulurum.
  • jarvis cocker'ın -gene- hafif sapkın ruhlu bir ingiliz orta sınıf gencini canlandırdığı çalışma. belki biraz pencil skirt'ü andırır (sans zina). bir ingiliz'in hayattan beklentisinin önce çay sonra koltukta sevişmek olduğunu pek güzel ifade etmektedir.
    "carvis her gördüğü yesil'e, her duyduğu obscene lafa tav mı oluyor?" dedirtir, "i want to pull your knickers down" cümlesiyle kartal maltepe değilse de sheffield/england hattını anımsatır.
    acrylic takıntısını da jarvis'in kitsch zevklerine veriyorum.
    lakin ne yapsa yeridir, en sevdigimiz seksomanyaklardandır.
  • yeni bir sozluk yazari/okuru...
  • typ trop diye de gecer bu sarki.
  • her pulp şarkısı gibi güzel melodi, yarısı sapıkça sözler. güzel bir şarkı.
  • jarvis cocker tarafından; wayne, julie, diane, heather ve rachel'ın analarına yapılmış şarkıdır.. kışkırtıcıdır, obsesiftir, eğlencelidir ve alakasız bir şekilde insanın canını çay istetebilir.
  • gereğinden az değer pulp'tan gereğinden az değer verilen bir delilik.
  • 95 yılındaki glastonbury kaydında, jarvis beyciğimin kemanla danslı bir münasebetine yol açmış şarkıdır. oy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c0ttmc_jnw
  • bu şarkıyı şöyle düşünün;

birine aşık oldunuz ve bu şarkıyı dinlerken onu düşündünüz.

o insanla sonsuza kadar beraber olabilirsiniz.

"can i stay here lying under the table together with you now?
    and they wait for their mothers to finish with lovers and call them inside for their tea"

biraz çay, biraz tutku, biraz daha fazlası...

ben kendisine aşık olduğumu bu şarkıyla anlamıştım zaten ondan sonrası çorap söküğü gibi geldi.
hesabın var mı? giriş yap