• ritim gitarin, lead gitarin, davulun, bas gitarin ve vokallerin nirvanaya ulastigi, avenged sevenfoldun neden en iyilerden biri oldugunu gosteren sarki. sarki fadeout seklinde biterken butun enstrumanlar ritmi degistirir ve farkli farkli calmaya baslar. bilgisayar basinda uc orgazma e$tir.
  • need for speed most wanted'da yer alan en güzel parçalardan biri.*
  • benim için avenged sevenfold'un en başarılı albümünün en başarılı şarkısıdır. gece gece aklıma düştü, yıllar sonra tekrar dinlemeye başladım.

o değil de yeni albüm istiyoruz kardeşim!
  • özellikle son dötlükten önceki riffler insanı kendinden alır, sonra duvara duvara vurar, bu güzel avenged sevenfold şarkısı.
  • klişe bir girişle hakkında bu kadar az entry girildiğine şaşırdığım diyeceğim şarkıdır... ulan bu şarkı need for speed serisinin en iyi iki oyunundan biri olan ilk most wanted oyununda soundtrack oldu üstelik...

ne zaman modum düşse, enerjim bitecek gibi olsa alır gitarı elime şarkıya eşlik ederim... beni ölü yatağından kaldıracak az şarkıdan biridir... o değişken temposu, o drum attacklar, gayet tadında solosuyla muazzam bir eserdir bence...
  • bana avenged sevenfold ve the rev i sevdiren şarkı, şarkıyı ilk dinlediğim anı hatırlıyorum the rev'in atakları ve tekniği karşısında ağzım açık kalmıştı bilgisayar karşısında.
  • avenged sevenfold'un haziran 2005 çıkışlı city of evil albümünün 3 no'lu şarkısı. bu da albümün genelinde olduğu gibi harika koro vokalleri, güzel melodisi ve son kıtaya geçiş kısmı ile dikkat çekiyor. sözler:

and we're at it again, i turn around another fucking war, man
    i don't know where to begin, but i'll start with the radical leaders
    their steps we're followin'

running, don't go back and fight, too many you'll lose
    (and as clowns you follow suit behind the blood between the red and white and blue but it's too deep for you to see and everyone eventually will take the step cause it's in sight you take the left i'll take the right i fell the hate you've built for me and i say pay attention baby)

as they thank the lord the blind can't see
    like a plague fed to the brain deadly disease
    i'd run away tonight with my mind still intact you gotta make it alright
    easier said than done with no place to hide and having no place to (run)
    running away from condition, i see you but you're running away from
    your scared seductive system

but it wasn't a sin, a sorry life in judging every action
    and as they're feeding your mind with this shit you forgot
    how to speak how to ask all the questions

the business at hand tonight, make the people choose
    (i see another side in you but there's not much more i can do from on the outside looking in your government is listenin' to push you on the story of immortal father mortal son give them your mind and all your wealth the cycle will rebirth itself)
    if they had it their way, i'd burn in hell and your future's a fuckin' disaster can't you see
    don't give them all the power when your future's in desperate trouble baby

most would claim i live a lie when pointing out it's easy to predict these things
    every color has its side, they live together vote but most won't read between these lines
    please help us, please save us of coarse they have control we're all the same
    up on the cross, crucified their problem drove the nail and let him rot
    family and friends, it won't matter in the end i'm sure they'll understand
    now look at the world and see how the humans bleed
    as i sit up here and wonder 'bout how you sold your mind, body and soul
    looking at the fields so green i know this sounds obscene
    i see you're living for tomorrow but decisions you have made will leave you empty

you've fallen asleep in denial
    look at the way we're dyin'
    how it ends i'll never know
    just live your life blind like me
  • avenged sevenfold'un kaliteli şarkılarındandır.

link
  • dopdolu bir avenged sevenfold şarkısı. ah be rev ölmeseydin keşke..
hesabın var mı? giriş yap