• k.flay'i tanımama vesile olan harika şarkı.
    karanlık bir şarkı yaratmak için melankolik bir sounda ihtiyaç olmadığını kanıtlayan şarkılardan biri bence.

k.flay bu şarkı hakkında atwood magazine sayfasına şöyle demiş:

-...where did the inspiration for that song come from?

k.flay: the inspiration, unfortunately, came from my own life. i guess not unfortunately at this point. now i’m not so upset by it. but i had been in this relationship that was not a very positive one for me in a lot of ways. i was feeling very broken by it and very powerless in this particular situation. that was the mood i was in when i wrote the song originally, but what’s interesting is that i wrote it over christmas time, actually in my parent’s basement which was it’s own bizarre experience (laughs), but i didn’t end up retracking the vocals. you know, we didn’t actually produce the song out until months later. that was a point where i was, emotionally and psychologically, feeling pretty good and pretty empowered. it’s interesting for me because, even when i play the song, i try to tap into both of those moods. i think that’s kind of the essence of that song. that’s the essence of a lot of the songs on the ep, that transition from a powerless, weak and doubtful, whatever those adjectives are, and moving toward a place of ownership and transcendence. it was cool for that song because that’s how it was made.

blood in the cut
  • "all i do is pretend to be ok so my friends can't see my heart in the blender" dedirten k. flay şarkısı.

--- spoiler ---

the boy ı love's got another girl
    he might be fucking her right now
    ı don't have an apartment
    thought if ı was smart ı'd make it far
    but ı'm still at the start

guess ı'm contagious it'd be safest if you ran
    fuck that's what they all just end up doing in the end
    take my car and paint it black
    take my arm, break it in half
    say something, do it soon
    ıt's too quiet in this room

ı need noise
    ı need the buzz of a sub
    need the crack of a whip
    need some blood in the cut
    ı need noise
    ı need the buzz of a sub
    need the crack of a whip
    ı need blood in the cut
    ı need blood in the cut

met back up with the boy ı love
    cried on the streets of san francisco
    ı don't have an agenda
    all ı do is pretend to be ok so my friends
    can't see my heart in the blender
    lately, ı've been killing all my time
    reading through your messages my favorite way to die
    take my head and kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins
    say a word, do it soon
    ıt's too quiet in this room

ı need noise
    ı need the buzz of a sub
    need the crack of a whip
    ı need noise
    ı need the buzz of a sub
    need the crack of a whip
    ı need blood in the cut
    ı need blood in the cut
    --- spoiler ---
  • nba2k17 ile efsanelesen sarkidir .
  • bojack horseman'da, 4x6 finalinde duydum. bayıldım haliyle. arkadaşa yolladım hemen. şöyle cevap verdi;

"tam ankara'da hafif soğuk havada evde hazırlanıp çıkmadan önce bir sigara yakıp yüksek sesle dinlemelik. sonra kapayıp çıkacaksın hafif bir heyecan. soğuk vurcak yüzüne. gidip içicen rahat bi barda. ya da aynı senaryo, kulaklıkla yürürken orta yüksek sesle dinlemelik.
    ulan özledim ankara'yı ya."
  • 30 ve üstü (tamam sana da agist değiliz) her izleyicisine bana laf mı çarpıyor bu dedirten bojack horseman abukluğuna çok yakışmış şarkı. "yeah, it goes away honey!"
hesabın var mı? giriş yap