• genç erkeğin cinsel deneyimsizlikle her an içine düşebileceğini unutmaması gereken felaket durum. unutulmamalı ki kadının ilişkinin her anında devam etmek istemediğini belirtmek hakkı vardır. hatta bu beyan tekrara bile girmeksizin iletilmiş olabilir.

bunları partnerinin ilişki sonrası tecavüze uğradığını iddia etmesini yaşamış biri olarak söylüyorum. (geçmişte uğradığı bir tecavüzden dolayı psikolojik sorun yaşamaya devam ettiğini paylaşmadığından birlikte yaşadığımız cinsel birleşme sırasında girdiği sebepsiz bir şokla sadece bir defa "dur" diye fısıldamış olmasına rağmen.)

sonuçta her cinsel birleşme hafif de olsa bir psikolojik travmadır. kadının bunu sağlıklı şekilde sindirebilmesi için tamamen kendi rızası ile başlayıp sonuçlandırmış olması gerekiyor.
  • "i told him to stop-maybe he didn't hear me. i didn't hit him or anything. and plus i started crying a little bit and he shouted, 'shut up!' right? at first i didn't even know it was rape. i just didn't want to hear it. i don't know if i can ever think of myself as a rape survivor. i guess because it was 'date rape'. it's like something will happen -the walls will crumble- if i say the word."

charlotte pierce-baker, surviving the silence. olay yaşandığında 15 yaşındadır.

--- ingilizce bilmeyenler için ---

ona durmasını söyledim-belkide beni duymadı. ona vurmadım veya bir şey yapmadım. üzerine biraz ağlamaya başladım. bana bağırdı 'kapa çeneni!' tamam mı? ilk başta bunun tecavüz olduğunu bilmiyordum. sadece bunu duymak istemedim. kendimi hiç bir tecavüz mağduru olarak düşünebilir miyim bilmiyorum. çünkü bu galiba erkek arkadaş tecavüzü olduğu içindi. bir şey söylersem sanki bir şey olacak -duvarlar yıkılıverecek- gibiydi.
    --- ingilizce bilmeyenler için ---
  • bir nuri alco klasigi.
  • tape adlı filmde üzerine epey bi muhabbetin döndüğü olgu, amerikalılar'ın her boka özel isim verme merakının yadsınamaz kanıtı.
  • (bkz: rohypnol)
  • klibinde ron jeremy'nin tecavüzcüye 25 sene veren hakimi oynadığı, bu da yetmezmiş gibi mahpushane damında da elemanı yalnız bırakmadığı, eğlenceli sublime şarkısı
  • (bkz: flunitrazepam)
  • eğlenceli bir sublime şarkısı. the judge knew that he was full of shit and he gave him twenty five years kısmından sonra gelen saksafon solosuyla insanın içinin yağlarını eritir. şarkı hakkında tek bir yorum yok sözlerini de verelim bari.

let me tell you about a girl i know
    had a drink about a hour ago
    sitting in a corner by herself, in a bar in downtown hell
    she heard a noise and she looked through the door
    and saw a man she'd never seen before
    light skin, light blue eyes, a double-chin and a plastic smile*
    well, her heart raced as he walked in the door
    and took an empty seat next to her at the bar
    "my brand new car is parked right outside
    how'd ya like to go for a ride?"
    and she said "wait a minute i have to think"
    he said, "that's fine. may i please buy you a drink"
    one drink turned into three or four and they left and got into his car
    and they drove away someplace real far
    now babe the time has come
    how'd ya like to have a little fun?
    and she said "if we could only please be on our way, i will not run"
    that's when things got out of control
    she didn't want to, he had his way
    she said, "let's go"
    he said, "no way!"
    come on babe it's your lucky day
    shut your mouth, we're gonna do it my way
    come on baby don't be afraid
    if it wasn't for date rape i'd never get laid
    he finished up and he started the car
    he turned around and drove back to the bar
    he said "now baby don't be sad, in my opinion you weren't half-bad"
    she picked up a rock, threw it at the car, hit him in the head, now he's got a big scar
    come on party people won't you listen to me
    date rape stylee
    the next day she went to her drawer, look up her local attorney at law
    went to the phone and filed the police report and then she took the guy's ass to court
    well, the day he stood in front of the judge he screamed, "she lies that little slut!"
    the judge knew that he was full of shit and he gave him twenty five years
    and now his eyes are filled with tears
    one night in jail it was getting late
    he was butt-raped by a large inmate, and he screamed
    but the guards paid no attention to his cries
    that's when things got out of control
    the moral of the date rape story, it does not pay to be drunk and horny
    but that's the way it had to be
    they locked him up and threw away the key
    well, i can't take pity on men of his kind
    even though he now takes it in the behind
    but that's the way it had to be
    they locked him up and threw away the key
    well, i can't take pity on men of his kind
    even though he now takes it in the behind
    date rape!
    she didn't want to, she didn't want to, she didn't want to, she didn't want to
    take it!
hesabın var mı? giriş yap