cizgi film versiyonu kanal e'de yayinlaniyor..dogbert dusman basina bi kopek kesinlikle..
dilbertîn evrimi süfer... birde dogbert aşmış tabii ki...
giri$ muzigi blind guardian'in ''ashes to ashes'' isimli $arkisinin introsuna cok benziyor.belki ta kendisidir..
dilbert'ın maaş* teoremine göre, muhendisler, ogretmenler, programcılar* ve bilim adamlari asla işletmeciler* kadar çok para kazanamaz. buyrun beraber kanıtlayalım:
bilgi=iş/zaman olur; zaman=para oldugundan, bilgi=iş/para olur.
denklemi para icin çözersek; para=iş/bilgi olur.
böylece, bilgi sıfıra* yaklaştıkça, yapılan iş ne olursa olsun, kazanılan para sonsuza gider.
hastası olduğum tek çizgi karakterdir..
mouse kullanarak nasil pazu yaptim $eklinde turkcele$tirilmi$ bir kitabi da satiliyor ulkemizde.. aliniz okuyunuz derim..
birebir gerchek hayat
bi kere jenerikteki gelişim ile fat boy slim-right here right now klibi arasındaki benzerliğe dikkat çekilmelidir. olayın ilkçağ filozofu anaksimenes'in (oydu galiba) "insan balıktan gelir" yaklaşımını desteklediği kanısındayım.
bu arada dilbert, korkutucu gerçekçiliği ile insanı gerçekten rahatsız etmeyi başarabilen çok iyi bir çizgi dizi. gastedeki bantları o kadar iyi diil aslında. kuçu dogbert takdire şayan bir karakterdir.
dilbert'in ermisliginin gostergesi laflarindan bazilari:
1. i can only please one person per day. today is not your day.
tomorrow is not looking good either.
2. i love deadlines. i especially like the whooshing sound they make as
they go flying by.
3. tell me what you need, and i'll tell you how to get along without it.
4. accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.
5. needing someone is like needing a parachute. if he isn't there the
first time, chances are you won't be needing him again.
6. i don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
7. last night i lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and i
thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
8. my reality check bounced.
9. on the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
10. i don't suffer from stress. i am a carrier.
11. you are slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut
12. do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup.
13. everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
14. never argue with an idiot. they drag you down to their level then
beat you with experience.
15. a pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the back.
16. don't be irreplaceable - if you can't be replaced, you can't be
17. after any salary raise, you will have less money at the end of the
month than you did before.
18. the more crap you put up with, the more crap you are going to get.
19. you can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a
20. eat one live toad first thing in the morning and nothing worse will
happen to you for the rest of the day.
21. when bosses talk about improving productivity, they are never
talking about themselves.
22. if at first you don't succeed, try again. then quit. no use being a
fool about it.
23. there will always be beer cans rolling on the floor of your car when
the boss asks for a ride home from the office.
24. everything can be filed under 'miscellaneous'.
25. never delay the ending of a meeting or the beginning of a cocktail
26. to err is human, to forgive is not our policy.
27. anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he/she
is supposed to be doing.
28. important letters that contain no errors will develop errors in the
29. if you are good, you will be assigned all the work. if you are
really good, you will get out of it.
30. you are always doing something marginal when the boss drops by your
31. people who go to conferences are the ones who shouldn't.
32. if it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
33. at work, the authority of a person is inversely proportional to the
number of pens that person is carrying.
34. when you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.
35. following the rules will not get the job done.
36. getting the job done is no excuse for not following the rules.
37. when confronted by a difficult problem you can solve it more easily
by reducing it to the question, "how would the lone ranger handle this?"
38. the only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.