• ayrıca ratbert faresi, catbert kedisi ve filbert fili vardır...
  • bir bölümde "people says only the good dies young, if that's true i must be immortal" diyen aşmış köpek.
  • bir bölümde dilbert'ın doğurduğu uzaylı, robot, inek insan kırması yaratığı kripton'a çocukları olmayan göğüslerinde "s" işaretli anne babaya göndererek yaran köpek.

ayrıca:

dilbert: a good meeting is having a meeting where no one has shown their incompetence.
    dogbert: i am having a bad meeting.
  • hayat felsefesi tum dunyanin, dunyadaki canlilarin ve akla gelebilecek herseyin kendisi icin yaratildigi uzerine kurulu olan cizgi karakter
  • tam anlamıyla
    (bkz: the omnipotent)
  • boss: we need to hire the best marketing expert we can find. your résumé says you've won the nobel prize in marketing and five olympic medals on marketing biathlon. what's a marketing biathlon?
    dogbert: you ski up to people who wont buy your crap and you shoot them.
  • kendisi bir çok iş alanına el atmış olsa da, favorisi "danışmanlık"'tır.
  • yeni bir sekizinci nesil yazar, hoşgelmiş.
  • islerini yaptirmak ve somurmek istedigi ulkelerde muz cumhuriyeti kuracak kadar makyavelist karakter.
    dilbert: ratbert, where is dogbert?
    ratbert: he's off somewhere installing a puppet government.
    dilbert: he's always off somewhere installing a puppet government.
  • verdiği mükemmel seminerleri da ayrıca hatırlamak gerekir:

"welcome to dogbert's anger management seminar. my goal is to transform you from angry nuts into angry nuts who have paid me."

"asok: i'm going to a seminar that will teach me how to make a million dollars.

alice: it's a scam.

asok: how could you know that? i haven't even told you the name of the seminar! you can't be sure it is a scam if you know none of the details. you just want to crush my hopes so i become like you. but it won't work because i have dreams! i won't be a bitter and broken cynic like you two! i'll have the last laugh after i pay my nominal fee and learn how to "turn a hundred dollars into a million."

dogbert: invest $100 at 5% interest and wait 190 years. thanks for coming."
hesabın var mı? giriş yap