• it's only after you have lost everything that you are free to do anything. (tyler durden)
  • tyler: did you know, if you mixed equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate, you can make napalm?
    jack*: no, i did not know that. is that true?
    tyler: that's right. one can make all kinds of explosives using simple household items.
  • i am jack's medulla oblongata. without me, jack could not regulate his heart rate, blood pressure or breathing.

(bkz: #8545586)
  • - i found freedom. losing all hope was freedom.
  • tyler durden: "butun bir nesil, reklamlar yuzunden araba ve kiyafet pesinde, nefret ettigimiz islerde calisip gereksiz seyler aliyoruz."
  • "you're not your job. you're not how much money you have in the bank. you're not the car you drive. you're not the contents of your wallet. you're not your fucking khakis. you're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."

"sizler isiniz degilsiniz. sizler paraniz kadar degilsiniz. bindiginiz araba degilsiniz. kredi kartlarinizin limiti degilsiniz. sizler giydiginiz uniforma (elbise, pantolon, ic camasiri vs.) degilsiniz. sizler dunyanin sarki soyleyen dans eden pisliklerisiniz." *

tyler durden

you are not ...
  • tyler durden: "televizyonla buyurken milyoner film yildizi ya da rock yildizi olacagimiza inandik. ama olmayacagiz. bunu yavas yavas ogreniyoruz ve o yuzden cok cok kizginiz."
  • marla singer: there are things about you that i like. you're smart, you're funny, you're... spectacular in bed... but you're intolerable! you have very serious emotional problems. deep seated problems for which you should seek professional help.
    narrator: i know, and i'm sorry...
    marla singer: yeah, you're sorry, i'm sorry, everybody's sorry, but... i can't do this anymore. i can't. and i won't. i'm gone.
  • mobilya alırsın. ve kendine aldığın bu kanepenin ihtiyacın olan son mobilya olduğunu söylersin.
    kanepeyi aldıktan sonra, ne olursa olsun kanepe problemini çözdüğün için birkaç yıl için tatmin olmuşsundur.
    sonra uygun bir yemek takımı. sonra en mükemmel yatak.
    perdeler. halılar.

sonra güzel yuvana kısılır kalırsın, sahip olduğun şeyler, sana sahip olmaya başlar.

(bkz: #2128681)
    ayrıca (bkz: #17629900)
  • yaklaşık tamamının http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137523/quotes adresinde bulunduğu repliklerdir..
hesabın var mı? giriş yap