• the piano'nun film müziklerini yapmış müzisyen. şöyle der süreç hakkında:

"i had to establish not only the usual repertoire of music of film, but a specific repertoire of piano music that would have been ada's repertoire as a pianist. i began creating her a folio of material that i imagined she had in her head, that her fingers carried around with her, almost as if she had been the composer of it, it had to be a "possible" mid-nineteenth century music but not pastiche and obviously written in 1992.

initially i was unsure as to how precisely to pitch the style. but once i had the perception that since ada was from scotland, it was logical to use scottish folk and popular songs as basis of our music. once i hit on that idea everything fell into place.

it's as though i had to write the music of another composer who happened to live in scotland, then new zealand in the mid-eighteen fifties. someone whp was obviously not a professional composer or pianist, so there had to be modesty to it. except that holly hunter played ada playing the piano with enormous dedication and intensity.

since ada doesn't speak the piano music doesn't simply have the usual expressive role. but becomes a substitute for her voice. the sound of piano becomes her character, her mood, her expressions, her unspoken dialogue, her body language. it has to convey the messages she is putting across about her feelings toward baines during the piano lessons, and these differ from lesson to lesson as the relationship, the state of sexual bargaining and passion, develop. i've had to create a kind of aural scenography which is as important as the locations, as important as the costumes. ada's music is described by one of the characters in the film as "like a mood that passes through you... a sound that creeps into you".

the piano music came first, and helped to define the orchestral score."
  • sanırım cennette çalacak olan parçası bu, the heart asks pleasure first
  • 1998 yili ingiltere - arjantin macini anlatan john motson'un yorumlarini sample edip kullanarak 2002 dunya kupasi icin besteledigi "beckham crosses, nyman scores" adli eseri cok eglenceli olan, koyu bir queens park rangers taraftari, kaplumbaga kemigi yuvarlak gozluklerinin arkasina saklanmis tum mutevazi sevimliligi ile gonullerde taht kurmus yasayan en onemli klasik muzik bestecelerinden biri.
  • the heart asks pleasure firstloop a alınacak eserlerinden olup, minimalistliği ve insanın aklını çelen müziğiyle kanımca yüzyılın en harika bestecilerinden biridir.
  • the scent of love parçası insanın kanına yavaş yavaş karışan bir uyuşturucu gibi. piyanonun ilk notaları, müziğin içindeki dinginlik, piyanoya kıyamıyormuş hissi uyandıran dokunuşlar... sanki damarlarınız tüm bedeninizi içten içe okşuyor hissi uyandırıyor.
    sonra birden giren keman sesi, derin, hüzünlü, saçlarınızı okşayan annenizin şefkati gibi...
  • çalınan eserlerin sayfalarını sağ eliyle yana doğru savurarak yaptığı havanın sürtünmesine dayalı artistik hareketi izleyenleri güldürdü. kulise girip çıkarken de ayağıyla tekmeliyor kağıtları, yazdıklarından da memnun değil anlaşılan.
  • dinlediğimde sanki kendim yazmışım sandığım piyano eserleri olan büyük piyanist. the heart asks pleasure first ayrı bir güzel.

eğer olurda konsere gelirse mesajla haber verirsiniz değil mi sevgili sözlük?
  • 19 şubat 2012 beşiktaş gençlerbirliği maçı öncesi beşiktaş semtini ziyaret etmiş kendisi. soluduğu semt havasını ve beşiktaş'taki izlenimlerini kısa videoya sıkıştırmış. istanbul, music and football adındaki hoş kısa film şuradan izlenebilir.
  • prospero's magic adli klasik muzik eserinin dior defilesinde super bi cover i var.amanda jenssen in sarkisindan sonra basliyo.sarkiyla uyumlari da baya guzel olmus.normalde klasik muzik coverlarindan hic haz etmem ama bence dinleyin bi.

http://m.youtube.com/…zxrda0xuo&v=7wzxrda0xuo&gl=us
  • kimse yazmamış ben yazayım,
    ceza başyapıtı med cezir'in sample'ı bu abimize aittir.
hesabın var mı? giriş yap