• notlar:
    oscarları:en iyi film , en iyi yönetmen ve en iyi perdeye uyarlama
    james leo herlihy romanından beyaz perdeye uyarlayan waldo salt (en iyi perdeye uyarlama oskarı)
    sylvia miles .... cass rolundeki performansı ile yardıncı oyuncu oscarına aday gösterilen en kısa performans (6 dakika)

credits:
    dustin hoffman .... enrico salvatore 'ratso' rizzo
    jon voight .... joe buck
    sylvia miles .... cass
    john mcgiver .... mr. o'daniel
    brenda vaccaro .... shirley
    barnard hughes .... towny
    ruth white .... sally buck
    jennifer salt .... annie
    gilman rankin .... woodsy niles (as gil rankin)
    gary owens .... little joe
    t. tom marlow .... little joe
    george eppersen .... ralph, cafeteria cook
    al scott .... cafeteria manager
    linda davis .... mother on the bus
    j.t. masters .... old cow-hand

yan temalar:
    antihero, yalın gerçeklik, drugs, flashback,dostluk, şiddet,sex ,trajedi ,tecavüz ,terkedilmişlik,altını ıslatmak,controversial,callboy, homoseksüellik, otobus yoculuğu,
    erkek fahişe,adultery,zapping,fantezi,sinemada çıplaklık, , miami florida, büyükanne,evsiz,hustler,poodle ,evlilikdışı cinsel ilişki,ayakkabı boyacısı,shoplifting,scribbage,urban-cowboy

dikkat çekenler:
    en yalın gerçekçi filmde surrealistik party sahnesi, kapitalist emtea olarak sex
    ayrıca
    (bkz: vietnam savaşı)
    (bkz: easy rider)
    (bkz: ultra-realistic)
    (bkz: shot on location)
    (bkz: wyatt earp)
  • quotes:

"you know what you can do with them dishes. and if you ain't man enough to do it for yourself, i'd be happy to oblige. i really would." (joe)

"you're pickin' trade up on the street like that. that's nowhere. i mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management." (ratzo)

"i'm walkin' here! i'm walkin' here!"(ratzo)

"actually, that ain't a bad way to pick up insurance, you know." (ratzo)

"well sir, i ain't a for-real cowboy. but i am one helluva stud." (joe)

"the x on the windows means the landlord can't collect rent, which is a convenience, on account of it's condemned." (ratzo)

"got my own private entrance here. you're the only one who knows about it. watch the plank. watch the plank. break your god-damn skull. no way to collect insurance." (ratzo)

"you know, in my own place my name ain't ratso. i mean, it just so happens that in my own place, my name is enrico salvatore rizzo...at least call me rico in my own god-damn place."

dialoglar:

ratzo: "here i am goin' to florida, my leg hurts, my butt hurts, my chest hurts, my face hurts, and if that ain't enough, i gotta pee all over myself."
    joe: you just took a little rest stop that wasn't on the schedule.

ratso: i know enough to know that that great big, dumb cowboy crap of yours don't appeal to nobody except every jockey on 42nd street. that's faggot stuff! you wanna call it by its name? that's strictly for fags!
    joe: john wayne! you wanna tell me he's a fag? (uzun sessizlik) i like the way i look. it makes me feel good. it does. and women like me, god-dammit. hell, only one thing i've ever been good for is lovin'. women go crazy for me. that's a really true fact. ratso, hell: crazy annie, they had to send her away.
  • filmin şarkısı:
    "everybody's talkin'" ( harry nilsson):

everybody's talkin' at me
    i don't hear a word they're sayin'
    only the echoes of my mind.
    people stop and starin'
    i can't see their faces
    only the shadows of their eyes
    i'm goin' where the sun keeps shinin'
    through the pourin' rain.
    goin' where the weather suits my clothes
    bankin' off of the northeast winds
    sailin' on summer breeze
    and skippin' over the ocean like a stone...
  • bir zamanlar her şeyinden nefret ettiğim dustin hoffman'a bir anda hasta olmama sebebiyet veren kusursuz bir filmdir kendisi.
  • teksasli cocuk joe, new york'taki butun erkeklerin tutti frutti olduguna inanir.
  • yonetmeni john schlesinger'dir.
  • sıradan insanların en basit, kolay hayallerini bile gerçekleştiremediği bir hikaye. dustin hoffman'ın ne kadar baba bir aktör olduğunu görmek için de bir fırsat. zira ilk filmi the graduate'te mükemmel canlandırdığı karakterin tam zıttını aynı mükemmellikte oynamaktadır.
  • kanımca flashbackleri çok başarısızdır bu filmin. konuyu anlamamıza yardımcı olmaz, birçok filmdekinin aksine başrolde oynayan arkadaşı yavaş yavaş çözmemize de yardım etmez. ancak işlediği konu ve senaryosu ile farklı ve güzel bir yanının olduğu muhakkaktır.
  • izleyen herkeste iz bıraktığına inandığım film tarihinin unutulmaz filmlerinden biri..
  • "gecenin yarısında ineği gütmenin, atları pışpışlamanın ne alemi var, a be akılsız evladım," şeklinde annesini konuşturan kovboy.
hesabın var mı? giriş yap