amerika'da musluman siyah grup. 60'lardaki insan haklari hareketi sirasinda sesini duyurmustur. siddete basvurmaktan kacinmazlar hareketi basariya ulastirmak icin. malcolm x bu gruptan yetismistir. ama hacca gittikten sonra gorusleri yumusayinca yine bu gruptan biri tarafindan harlem'de oldurulmustur.
louis farrakhan'in liderligini yaptigi grup..
(bkz: the fire next time)
(bkz: nation of ulysses)
iddiaya gore michael jackson'un hukuki ve finansal dahil neredeyse butun islerini kontrolleri altina almis olan milliyetci dini grup.
malcolm x filminde de gorulecegi uzere malcolm onceleri bu grubun uyesiyken sonradan irkciliga karsi savasirken irkci bir orgute uye olmanin baya bi sacma oldugunun farkina varip ayrilmis, muhtemelen bu nedenle de oldurulmustur.
haftalik dergisi tarafindan kurucusunun ataturk tarafindan amerikaya gonderilmis veli isimli bir ajan oldugu iddia edilen yaklasik iki milyon taraftari olan bir orgut.
kirmizi beyaz, ay yildizli(turk bayragindan farki ayin baktigi yon) bir bayragi olan chicago merkezli irkci bir organizasyon. times square gibi kalabalik yerlerde beyaz gomlek koyu takim elbiseli uyelerince yoldan gecen siyahilere bedava dagitilan final call adli resmi yayin organlari gazetelerinden bir tane almak icin el uzattiginizda, derinizin esmerlik tonu yeterince islami(!) bulunmazsa reddedilebilirsiniz. bunyede stres yapan bi dunya gorusleri, bu goruse gayet uyumlu asabi kaldirim propagandistleri var. bunu farkeden uyanik scientology kilisesi uyeleri de times square'de bunlarin gazete dagittigi noktalarin yani basina free stress test masalari kurmuslar zaten. dokulen olursa toplayalim diye herhalde...
tamamen elijah muhammad'in yarattigi kavramlara dayandirdiklari hayli acayip istekleri olan, islam'i tersinden anlayan, dini-fasist, tuhaf bir topluluktur nation of islam. isteklerini sitelerinde soyle siralamislar:
1. we want freedom. we want a full and complete freedom.
2. we want justice. equal justice under the law. we want justice applied equally to all, regardless of creed or class or color.
3. we want equality of opportunity. we want equal membership in society with the best in civilized society.
4. we want our people in america whose parents or grandparents were descendants from slaves, to be allowed to establish a separate state or territory of their own--either on this continent or elsewhere. we believe that our former slave masters are obligated to provide such land and that the area must be fertile and minerally rich. we believe that our former slave masters are obligated to maintain and supply our needs in this separate territory for the next 20 to 25 years--until we are able to produce and supply our own needs.
since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, after giving them 400 years of our sweat and blood and receiving in return some of the worst treatment human beings have ever experienced, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us by white america, justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own
5. we want freedom for all believers of islam now held in federal prisons. we want freedom for all black men and women now under death sentence in innumerable prisons in the north as well as the south.
we want every black man and woman to have the freedom to accept or reject being separated from the slave master's children and establish a land of their own.
we know that the above plan for the solution of the black and white conflict is the best and only answer to the problem between two people.
6. we want an immediate end to the police brutality and mob attacks against the so-called negro throughout the united states.
we believe that the federal government should intercede to see that black men and women tried in white courts receive justice in accordance with the laws of the land--or allow us to build a new nation for ourselves, dedicated to justice, freedom and liberty.
7. as long as we are not allowed to establish a state or territory of our own, we demand not only equal justice under the laws of the united states, but equal employment opportunities- now!
we do not believe that after 400 years of free or nearly free labor, sweat and blood, which has helped america become rich and powerful, so many thousands of black people should have to subsist on relief or charity or live in poor houses.
8. we want the government of the united states to exempt our people from all taxation as long as we are deprived of equal justice under the laws of the land.
9. we want equal education--but separate schools up to 16 for boys and 18 for girls on the condition that the girls be sent to women's colleges and universities. we want all black children educated, taught and trained by their own teachers.
under such schooling system we believe we will make a better nation of people. the united states government should provide, free, all necessary text books and equipment, schools and college buildings. the muslim teachers shall be left free to teach and train their people in the way of righteousness, decency and self respect.
10. we believe that intermarriage or race mixing should be prohibited. we want the religion of islam taught without hinderance or suppression.
these are some of the things that we, the muslims, want for our people in north america