• pain of salvation solisti daniel gildenlöw'den son anda vazgeçilen, lead vokalleri kevin moore'un yaptığı iki şarkıda, porcupine tree'nin solistinin olduğu süper olması kuvvetli muhtemel grup.

daniel gildenlöw'ün son anda kadrodan çıkarılması üstüne yaptığı basın açıklaması:

"in april i was contacted by jim matheos of fates warning. he asked me if i would want to be part of a project together with him and mike portnoy, and after hearing the material i said yes. the full line up of this project turned out to be jim matheos (fates warning), mike portnoy (dream theater), kevin moore (chroma key, ex dream theater), sean malone (gordian knot, cynic etc) and myself. in good company. my role would be as a vocalist and co-composer, and i created vocal melodies and lyrics for a 26 minute song and another song, and wrote one track entirely. as it happened, matheos decided two days before my flight over to new york that he would have kevin do all the vocals instead, since we had so different styles. i just wanted to explain this to clarify that i did not quit the project, and there were no hard feelings or disagreements between us; matheos liked what i did, but simply, and unfortunately for me, wanted to take the project in a slightly different direction than he first intended. anyway, it was an honor in the first place to be chosen for a project like this. looking at it from a perspective it is comforting to see that they obviously must have picked me because of what i do and not because of my name or nativity. the only other reason would be because of my looks, and i think it goes without saying that that is out of the question. :) another time."

bu adamlarla çalışmak için düşünülmek bile bir onur. ama ne yapalım başka bir zamana artık...
  • grubun adi orchestra of degil office of strategic influence'tır.
    http://www.osiband.com/
  • bu projede calan koc yigitler, unlendikleri gruplarda yaptiklari muzik yerine daha alternative bir yol seçmişler. guzel de olmus, özellikle shutdown isimli eser delirtecek güzellikte. gerçi "bu şarkıyı daha önce dinlemiştim sanki" gibi bir dejavu yaşattıysa da, neye benzettiğimi bulamadığım için bir sorun yok.
  • (bkz: osi)
  • davulda mike portnoy (bkz: dream theater), gitarda jim matheos (bkz: fates warning), keyboard ve vokalde kevin moore (bkz: chroma key) kurulan bir müzik proje grubu. ilk albümün bu sene çıkması beklenirken adı da muhtemelen office of strategic influence olacak.
hesabın var mı? giriş yap