2 entry daha
  • bu seneki ilk ozzfest konseri 15 temmuzda mansfield, massachusets'de gerçekleşti. setlistler:

black sabbath:

01. n.i.b.
    02. after forever
    03. war pigs
    04. dirty women
    05. iron man
    06. into the void
    07. black sabbath
    08. the wizard
    09. sabbath bloody sabbath / paranoid
    10. sleeping village / children of the grave

iron maiden:

01. wrathchild
    02. the trooper
    03. phantom of the opera
    04. revelations
    05. run to the hills
    06. hallowed be thy name
    07. the number of the beast
    08. iron maiden
    encore:
    09. running free
    10. sanctuary
  • bu arada denilene göre bir tişört skandalı yaşanmış.

denilene göre tur tarihlerinin alt kısmında japonca olarak "iron maiden" kelimleri yazılmış ve üzerlerine kırmızı bir çember konup çapraz çizgi çekilmiş. durumun vehametini arttıran şey ise bu tişörtlerin resmi (official) ozzfest tişörtleri olması.

birileri çıkıp da o yazının gerçekten iron maiden anlamına gelip gelmediğini söyleyene kadar tartışmalar ateşini koruyacak gibi görünüyor.

"went to ozzfest in mansfield yesterday and noticed something on the back of the official [ozzfest] t-shirt. at the bottom of tour dates, the words 'iron maiden' were written in japanese and were crossed out with red circle and a slash. check out the photo i took here. this is clearly an anti-maiden message, and this is an official t-shirt!

"does the band know about this? is this some kind of inside-joke, or is sharon [osbourne] pissed at maiden or something? if someone knows about it, please explain! meanwhile, i would advise all maiden fans out there not to buy this t-shirt. i was appalled because i saw so many people wearing this t-shirt yesterday."
2 entry daha
hesabın var mı? giriş yap