• bu da doom guy gibi unlu olmus bir oyun karakteridir. tabii lara croft kadar, hollywood'a gidecek kadar unlu olmasi dusunulemez.
  • postal the movie'yle sinemalarda da karşımıza çıkmış karakter. zack ward tarafından canlandırılıyor filmde. postal 2'de birilerini öldürdükçe söyledikleri dillere destandır. bir kısmını burada paylaşmak isterim.

-only my weapon understands me.
    -you probably thought you weren't goin' to die today? surprise!
    -guns don't kill people, i do!
    -i know what you're thinking, but the funny thing is, i don't even like videogames...
    -here i was, just enjoying my second amendment rights, and you people have to freak out on me!
    -the gene pool is stagnant and i am the minister of chlorine.
    -hey i'm just trying to exercise my second-amendment rights here ya fuckin' communist!
    - you probably think i'm not a nice person...
    -please don't think i'm a bigot, i kill racists equally...
    -i suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and minorities first.
    -[oyunun sonunda] honey, you won't believe the day i've had!
    -[gazeteden kıyamet vaktinin geldiğini öğrenince] hmm... normally, i'd expect a fancy cinematic to explain a such crucial story element. the font is nice, though.

-that one's for your mother!
    that one's for the pope!
    that one's for bobo the space-monkey!
    that one's cause i have ammo left in my gun!
    that one's 'cause i can!

-bless me, father, for i have sinned. no, really! i'm not kidding here! *big* sinner. yup!
    -[polis kılığında birini vurunca] someone stole my donuts, and now you're all gonna pay!
    -i regret nothing.
hesabın var mı? giriş yap