• replikler kopartir misal :
    "out of order, i'll show you out of order! you don't know what out of order is mr. trask! i'd show you but i'm too old, i'm too tired, and i'm too fuckin' blind. if i were the man i was five years ago i'd take a flame-thrower to this place. out of order, who the hell do you think you're talking to? i've been around you know? there was a time i could see. and i have seen, boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. but there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit, there is no prosthetic for that. you think you're merely sending this splendid foot-soldier back home to oregon with his tail between his legs but i say that you are executing his soul. and why? because he's not a baird man. baird men, you hurt this boy, you're going to be baird bums, the lot of ya. and harry, jimmy, trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too."
  • ayni adli 1974 yapimi italyan bi film de mevcuttur.(bkz: kadın kokusu) al pacino'nun oynadigi film tekrar cevrimdir ama cok guzeldir ayrica filmde chris o donnell ve ufak bir rolde gabrielle anwar oynar. por una cabeza calar al pacino ile dansederler hatta.
  • hayatımın filmi..
    ferrari,tango ve newyork üçlemesi..
  • dun tekrar izledigim muhtesem bir film. al paccinonun oyunculuguna diyecek laf bulamiyorum. ucaktaki kadin tarifi ve tango sahnesi cok hos. yuz defa izlesem hep ayni zevki alacagim cok guzel bir film.
  • muhteşem al pacino'ya 1992'de en iyi erkek oyuncu dalında oscar ve altın küre'yi kazandıran film..
  • asagidaki replikle hic unutamayacagim film

- bana bir john daniels soyle
    - sanirim jack olucakti ?
    - kac senelik arkadasimin ismini bana mi ogretiyorsun
  • hem görsel hem de müzik açısından mükemmel tango sahnesiyle hafızamdan silinmeyen, al pacino mümkünse her filmde alakalı alakasız sahnelerde tango yapsın... dedirten film.
  • al pacinonun yardimcisi genc bireye genc kizlarin akli nasil alinir dersi verdigi film.
  • al pacinonun yine muhteşem bir oyunculuk sergiledigi film. tango sahnesi cok guzel..
hesabın var mı? giriş yap