• albert champdor'un kitabının uzun zamandır olmayan türkçe çevirisi yeniden basılmış.
    http://www.hermeskitap.com/…o.php?products_id=26584
  • mummy filmlerinde bol bol yüzünü gösteren kitaptır ; bu kitap bilindiği hatta göründüğü kadarıyla iskelet kaldırır, ölü diriltir falan. necromancerların imkanları olsa amazondan bile istetebilecekleri bir kitaptır yani.
  • yakında çevirisi kabalcı yayınevinden çıkacak kitaptır.
    aylar sonra: sanırım yalan olmuş
  • death is not necessarily an old and withered book
    with dry pages.
    it can be a thousand leaves
    of strong and shining text
    on a powerful body,
    held erect on the vertebrae of a strong spine.

the heart hardly breathes because quietus has been reached,
    the torso is like a rock,
    the legs are rooted, the ink is dependable.

ıf the words of death should be considered faded and
    sere - where could be the dignity in dying?

unlike water, paper does not freeze or condense into steam.it does not boil

the book to end all books.
    the final book.
    after this, there is no more writing
    no more publishing.
    the publisher should retire

the eyes grow weak, the light dims.
    the eyes squint. they blink.

the world is prey to a failing of focus.
    the ink grows fainter but the print grows larger. in the end, the pages only whisper in deference.
    desire lessens.
    although dreams of love still linger,

the hopes of consummation grow less,

what could be the end of all these hopes and desires?
    here comes the end.

en sonunda da

this is the writing of nagiko ktyohara no motosuke sei shonagon, and i know you to have blackmailed, violated and humiliated my father. i suspect you also of ruining my husband. you have now conunitted the greatest crime -you have desecrated the body of my lover. you and i now know that you have lived long enough.

der ve sevımlı mı sevımlı bır sumo gurescısı yayınevı sahıbını ensesınden sıs sokmak yoluyla oldurur...
  • bir rivayete gore ...and you will know us by the trail of dead'in ismine kaynaklik eden kitapmis bu.. baska rivayetler de yok degil tabii ama iste, yeri gelmisken birini sabitleyelim..
  • 1990 yılında çekilmiş sağlam bir gerilim filmi.
    gerim gerim gerdi.

''uzun zamandır gerilim dozu bu kadar yüksek bir film izlememiştim. 'bir numaralı hayran' kelimesinin iticiliğini, korkunçluğunu gözümüze sokmuşlar. fanatizm, faydadan ziyade zarar getiriyor. bu gerilimi en son sarmaşık filminde yaşadım.
    hakikaten sağlam film yapmışlar.''
  • netflix'te yayinlanan unkonwn : the lost pyramid belgeselinde bir parcasinin bulundugu kitap.
  • the book of deadin dogru yazilmis hali
hesabın var mı? giriş yap