38 entry daha
  • --- spoiler ---

1. sezon 13. bölüm
    --- spoiler ---

deputy’nin, lieutenant ve ekibinin her hareketinden haberinin olması tam da lieutenant'ın ekibinden carver’in akademiye kabulüne denk düşer. kafasında ampül yanan lieutenant da carver’ı yanına çağırır ve hiçbir kısmın kesmek istemediğim şu konuşma geçer:

l- detective carver, a word? shut the door.

c- what's up, lieutenant? anything you want to tell me?

l- been weeks now the deputy ops knows what's going on in this unit almost before i do.
    except last week we run the bug up into barksdale's club office and burrell, for once, he's a step behind.

c- you see it? -maybe he—

l- ı see it. i look around the office and i see that one of my people is at the academy for in-service.

c- lieutenant, i swear, it wasn't my idea. i'm minding my business, doing my fucking job when the man calls me for coffee and a danish.

i mean, i never even been on the eighth floor of that fucking building. and there's the deputy fucking ops telling me how concerned he is about the case how he needs to be informed.

i mean, he's the deputy fucking ops, man.

l: couple weeks from now you're gonna be in some district somewhere with 1 1 or 1 2 uniforms looking to you for everything. and some of them are going to be good police. some of them are going to be young and stupid. a few are going to be pieces of shit. but all of them will take their cue from you.

you show loyalty, they learn loyalty. you show them it's about the work, it'll be about the work. you show them some other kind of game, then that's the game they'll play.

i came on in the eastern and there was a piece-of-shit lieutenant hoping to be a captain piece-of-shit sergeants hoping to be lieutenants. pretty soon we had piece-of-shit patrolmen trying to figure the job for themselves. and some of what happens then is hard as hell to live down.

comes a day you're going to have to decide whether it's about you or about the work.

--- spoiler ---

1. sezon 13. bölüm
    --- spoiler ---
  • --- spoiler ---

1. sezon 13. bölüm

uyuşturucu çetesi lideri avon ve yeğeni d kodese girmiştir. ekipleri ise sokaklarda başıboş takılmaktadır. dolayısıyla sokaklarda bekledikleri köşe başlarına başka uyuşturucu çeteleri dadanmaya başlar. bir gün bu çetelerden biri ile karşılaşırlar ve kavgaya tutuşurlar. bu esnada ıki detektif *devriye gezmektedir. bu manzara karşısında carvel döner ve şu konuşma yaşanır:

c- see, that's why we can't win. *
    yy- why not? *
    c- they fuck up, they get beat. we fuck up, they give us pensions.* *

--- spoiler ---
10 entry daha
hesabın var mı? giriş yap