• bir yerden bir yere bi$ey aktarma eylemi
  • (bkz: upload) (bkz: download)
  • futbolda bir takımdan oyuncu alma işlemi... hatta her sporda...
  • dcde otobuslere bindiginde parayi atinca 2 saat icerisinde baska otobusleri de ucretsiz kullanmaniza imkan veren bir kagit parcasi verirler. hah, iste ona transfer denir.
  • takim olmayi beceremeyen kluplerde para varsa ilk telaffuz edilen, bu gibi durumlarda da genellikle bi halta yaramayan aksiyon.
  • bir tür boyama tekniği.dekoratif boyama sanatında bir resimli kağıdı yüzey üzerine resimli yüzü gelecek şekilde kapatıp, arka yüzünü özel bir tutkalla sıvadıktan sonra resmin yüzeye geçmesi tekniğine verilen ad.
  • bir nevi hırsızlık
  • collide şarkısı.
    (bkz: chasing the ghost)

there was no end and no beginning there was no exit that i could find can't tell you what you want to hear come to get you can't tell you what you want to hear come to get you can't tell you what you want to hear all my chains all my chains all my chains would break aside there was no transfer that i could borrow there was no place here to unfold there was no pill that i could swallow i'll take my chances can't tell you what you want to hear come to get you can't tell you what you want to hear come to get you can't tell you what you want to hear all my chains all my chains all my chains would break aside come and save your self i swear i don't care even if i do there was no lead here i had to follow no heart to love you so i'm told there was no transfer that i could borrow i'll take my chances for tomorrow can't tell you what you want to hear come to get you can't tell you what you want to hear come to get you can't tell you what you want to hear all my chains all my chains all my chains would break aside
  • briçte bir deklarasyondur. sanzatu cevabıdır. 0 puanla bile yapılır.
hesabın var mı? giriş yap