• bir lykke li parçası, dikkatli dinleyin..bodrum katından gelen ses gibi.

once again it's happening
    all this love is unrequited
    twice the pain the suffering
    all my love is unrequited

that must mean i live again
    and get back what i gave my men
    get back what i lost to them
    all the shame this crying game
    all my love i've been denied and

and i know it so well
    i could play it by ear
    looking back at myself
    while the violin play
    ... is my tomb ?
    another six to my womb
    another inch in this thread
    and i know it all too well when
    once again it's happening

all my love has gone divided
  • lykke li'nin güzel bir parçası. buna neden şöyle iskandinavya'nın doğasıyla uyumlu bir klip çekmez anlamış değilim.
  • lykke li'nin yürekleri dağlayan şarkısı.
  • karşılıksız bir aşka sahip olmamama rağmen, ilk duyduğum anda içimi hüzün kaplatan, neredeyse olmayan aşka üzülmeme neden olan şarkı. pek içe işleyici bir sesi var lykke li'nin.
  • irish murdoch'un under the net isimli kitabında işlenen tema. 4 karakter var herkes kendine aşık olmayana aşık. en sonunda hepsi kapıcıya misali. çözümsüz bir durum işte.
  • valla ömrümde hiç aşık olmadım. insan yer yer kendine soruyor ben niye aşık olmadım, nasıl olur falan gibisinden. bu iç muhabbetlerde hep şuna kanaat getirdim herhalde o kadar çok karşılıksız aşk korkusuyla harlamışım ki kendimi, bünye vulcanlaşmış, ağzına sıçılmış, tosbağa kabuğuna dönmüş. sonra bu şarkı çaldı dedim lan ben çok akıllı bir insanım, iyi ki böyle olmuş.
  • nasıl olmuş da kimse yazmamış, harika bir yuna şarkısı. spotify’da radio edit’i var, şarkının uzun -bence en güzel- versiyonunu youtube’da bulabilirsiniz. bu şarkının olduğu chapters albümdeki tüm şarkıların önünde 1-2 dakikalık ufak monologlar var, mik mik anlatıyor böyle. bence şimdiden az kişinin bildiği muhteşem albümlerden.

linki şuraya, girişteki monologu da aşağıya bırakıyorum. herkes çok sevsin bu şarkıyı.

"sometimes you find yourself trying to let go of something, but it's like, you have been swimming in the ocean for a very very long time and you feel like you belong there. you are one with the waves, the warmth of the water... and your body moves in sync with the ocean and you swim around just trying to stay afloat. then you get tired and you start to drown and you swim back to land. when you get there you just feel so heavy because you lost touch with gravity for so long and you collapse on the beach as you try to find balance again... and then your feet find gravity, you stand up and you look at the horizon one last time and you just know that no matter how beautiful the sea was and how good it made you feel, ıt was never yours to keep.

and somedays you'll miss it, you know, and you feel yourself moving with the waves and you dream of diving in. then you realize your feet were meant for land and not cut out for the ocean. maybe you're meant to climb trees or hike hills, or just run really fast...

letting go is not easy, there's nothing quite like swimming in the ocean. just like how it's natural for your feet to find gravity, ıt's natural for you to let go, and find your true purpose in life again. the sea is the sea, and you are just you. ı have to let go, but sometimes ı find myself waking up at the beach again. "
hesabın var mı? giriş yap