• isveçli blackmetal grubu naglfar'ın 1995 tarihli albümü.
    gayet başarılı ve melodik bir albüm olur, ki zaten bu albümle dikkat çekmişlerdir.
    dinlemeye doyulmaz.

şarkı listesi ise şöyle;
    1 - as the twilight gave birth to the night
    2 - enslave the astral fortress
    3 - through the midnight spheres
    4 - the eclipse of infernal storms
    5 - emerging from her weepings
    6 - failing wings
    7 - vittra
    8 - sunless dawn
    9 - exalted above thrones
  • albüme adını veren vittra şarkısı ise her zevkten insana hitap eder güzelliktedir. konuyla alakasız insanlara bile blackmetal aşkı aşıladığına şahit olmuşluğum vardır.

sözlerini de yazayım:

vittra

and then she came forth, the forest goddess
    her crying hymns were calling for me
    i followed her through the eternal vast forest
    and so, so i found myself lost there in...
  • ayrıca kelime anlamı olarak iskandinav orman perilerine verilen addır ve ne çeşit bir periden ya da peri topluluğundan bahsedildiğine, tekil ya da çoğul olup olmadığına göre falan bazen vitter diye de kullanılır. şu entry'deki aynı isimli şarkının ilgili sözlerine bakıldığında da bir orman tanrıçasından bahsediliyor:

(bkz: #1246169)

ayrıca;

(bkz: huldra)
  • netflix animasyon serisi hilda'da da (bkz: dadaizm) * bu yaratıklar şöyle tasvir ediliyor:

https://hildatheseries.fandom.com/wiki/vittra

"they live deep underground in a complex network of tunnels. they keep tiny cows as cattle, and drink juice from roots. their species are familiar with art, as proven by a vittra making a painting of a cow.

once a year, they come up to the surface to hibernate and catch sunlight with the flowers on their heads. during this hibernation, they are practically impossible to wake up. ın chapter 4: the sparrow scouts, hilda, frida and david tried to earn their friend of the park badge by cleaning up a section of trollberg park. they first removed the weeds, not knowing these were actually sleeping vittra. when they realized their mistake, they were forced to rescue the vittra from getting grinded up into mulch. they returned them to their place in the ground without any of the vittra waking up and realizing what had almost happened to them."

açıkçası biz sözlükte kendilerini bir tanrı, bir peri falan gibi anlatmışız ama seride bayağı bildiğiniz soğan bu, sovan.
  • vittra, insana benzer ama daha uzun boyludur ve daha güzeldir. üstelik dağın üstünde değil, içinde yaşarlar. kızdırırsan seni lanetleyebilir ya da öldürebilirler. gel gör ki en şişman inekler ve en iyi yün onlardadır. bir de kımızı giymeyi çok severler.
    (bkz: jagannath)
hesabın var mı? giriş yap