• savasi planlayabiliyorsaniz barisi da planlayabilirsiniz diyerek tasi gedigine koymus entellektueldir.
  • micheal moore'un sickosunda demokrasi uzerine yaptigi kisa ama oz konusmasiyla insanlari dusunmeye sevkeden sahsiyet..

before we had the vote all the power was in the hands of the rich people. if you had money you could get health care, education and look after yourself when you are old. and what democracy did was to give the poor the vote and it moved power from the market place to the polling station, from the wallet to the ballet.

i think democracy is the most revolutionary thing in the world. if you have power you use it to meet the needs of you and your community. and this idea of choice which capital talks about all the time, choice depends on the freedom to choose and if you’re shackled with debt you don’t have the freedom to choose. people in debt become hopeless and the hopeless don’t vote, so they always say everyone should vote, but i think if the poor in britain or the united states voted for people who represented their interests if would be a real democratic revolution. and so they don’t want it to happen. see i think there are two ways in which people are controlled. first of all frighten people and secondly demoralise them. an educated healthy and confident nation is harder to govern. and i think there’s an element in the thinking of some people we don’t want people to be educated, healthy and confident because they would get out of control. the top one per cent of the world’s population own eighty per cent of the world’s wealth. it’s incredible that people put up with it but they are poor, they’re demoralised and they’re frightened and therefore they think the safest thing to do is to take orders and hope for the best.
  • "in the course of my life i have developed five little democratic questions. if one meets a powerful person--adolf hitler, joe stalin or bill gates--ask them five questions: “what power have you got? where did you get it from? in whose interests do you exercise it? to whom are you accountable? and how can we get rid of you?” if you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system."
  • kiymetli, klas, karizmatik bir abimizdi. dunyada kendisi gibi insanlar cogunluk olsaydi hersey daha guzel olacakti.

gecen aksam izledigim borat karakterinin bir diger sahte kisiligi olan ali g show'da kendisi vardi. ali g'nin kadinlara bitch diye hitap etmesine verdigi ayarla ali g'yi bildigin göd ederek takdirimi kazanmistir.
  • ed miliband üzerinde de büyük etkisinin bulunduğu ifade edilen ingiliz solunun unutulmaz ismi.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/people/tony_benn

http://www.theguardian.com/…r/14/tony-benn-obituary
hesabın var mı? giriş yap