• sözlerini de yazayim tam olsun:

world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around theworld around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around theworld around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the, world.

2003'ten sonra gelen edit 28.11.2020: uzunsaclikeladam 'ın düzeltmesi ile 55 defa degil 144 defa söyleniyormuş. teşekkürler uzunsaclikeladam!
  • kostümler dışında ucuza mal etmiş olabilecekleri bir videosu olan şarkıdır bu.. rutin bir video gibi görünse de izlerken görüntüye kilitlenilir, zaman zaman müzik ikinci planda kalır..
  • klibin orjinalliği şarkıyla bi korelasyon` : ne ki bu` içinde olmasından geliyo bence.
    şarkının kendisi bi gelişim halinde, eklenen beatler, katılan melodiler, efervesan looplar falan fişmekan; işte bunların herbiri ayrı ayrı dansçı grupları tarafından sembolize edilmiş bi şekilde. danseden kişilerin "sağ elimi şu sese göre salliyim, kafamı crosslarda öne arkaya atayım, sol ayağım hihatle oynaşsın, sağ ayağım clap'lerde tepişsin!" diye kafalarından geçirdikleri dans planının çok daha komplike, senkronize bi kareografisinden ibarettir şarkı esasen, bu yüzden de güzel bi seyirliktir. yanlış hatırlamıosam bas girdiğinde extra uzun boylu toraman kişiler dansa başlıyodu, ciyu ciyu'lu seslerle bayanlar kıvıl kıvıl oluyodu. varolan bi ses şarkıdan çıkınca, o sesi temsil eden dansçılar da karanlıkta kalıyolardı. başarılı bi yapım olduğu kanaatindeyim.
  • klibi michel gondry tarafından çekilen şarkı. klipteki her grup belli bir enstrumanı temsil ediyor. iskelet adamlar gitarı, mumyalar davulu, uzaylı kılıklı tipler vokali, 80den kalma tipli kadınlar klavyeyi, uzun boylu küçük kafalı adamlarsa bası temsil ediyor.
  • atc $arkisi

"
    the kisses of the sun - were sweet i didn’t blink
    i let it in my eyes - like an exotic dream
    the radio playing songs - that i have never heard
    i don’t know what to say - oh not another word

(nakarat)
    just - la la la la la – it goes around the world
    just - la la la la la - it’s all around the world
    just - la la la la la - and everybody’s singing
    la la la la la - and now the bells are ringing

la la la la la – la la la la la la la – la la la la la – la la la la la la la
    la la la la la – la la la la la la la – la la la la la – la la la la la la la

inside an empty room - my inspiration flows
    now wait to hear the tune - around my head it goes
    the magic melody - you want to sing with me
    just la la la la la – the music is the key
    and now the night is gone - still it goes on and on
    so deep inside of me - i long to set it free
    i don’t know what to do - just can’t explain to you
    i don’t know what to say – oh not another word

(nakarat)

the kisses of the sun

(nakarat)
    "
  • harika bir nat king cole parçası.

sözleri :

around the world, i've searched for you
    i traveled on when hope was gone
    to keep a rendezvous
    i know somewhere, sometime, somehow
    you'd look at me
    and i would see the smile you're smiling now

it might have been in county down
    or in new york
    in gay paree or even london town
    no more will i go all around the world
    for i have found my world in you
  • bes numarali yahel albumu..yeni cikanlardan..mevcut yahel albumleri icerisinde en tatmin edici belki de amacina en ulasacak olani..kendisi de bunun farkinda olacak ki album kapagina david copperfield vari afili bir poz konduruvermis..pek bir manidar..topuklarinizin yere vurmasiyla kendinizden gecmeye baslamaniz an meselesi..perkusyon uzerine minimal elektronik tinilardan kurulu bir de bonus klip var albumun sonunda..yahel sherman basrolde..eglenceli..
  • klibinde astronot kılıklı mumyaların boy gösterdiği şahane daft punk parçası.
    ayrıca parça tek kelimeden oluştuğundan 3 yaşındaki bebelerin diline bile yapışmaktadır.
  • sözleri yazılmamış rhcp'ın şarkısının. hemen yazalım, netekim hastasıyız:

all around the world
    we could make time
    rompin’ and a stompin’
    ’cause i’m in my prime

born in the north
    and sworn to entertain ya
    ’cause i’m down for
    the state of pennsylvania

i try not to whine
    but i must warn ya
    ’bout the girls
    from california

alabama baby
    said hallelujah
    good god girl
    i wish i knew ya

i know i know for sure
    that life is beautiful around the world
    i know i know it’s you
    you say hello and then i say i do

come back baby
    ’cause i’d like to say
    i’ve been around the world
    back from bombay

fox hole love
    pie in your face
    living in and out
    of a big fat suitcase

bonafide ride
    step aside my johnson
    yes i could
    in the woods of wisconsin

wake up the cake
    it’s a lake she’s kissin’ me
    as they do when
    when they do in sicily

i know i know for sure
    that life is beautiful around the world
    i know i know it’s you
    you say hello and then i say i do

where you want to go
    who you want to be
    what you want to do
    just come with me

i saw god
    and i saw the fountains
    you and me girl
    sittin’ in the swiss mountains

me oh my o
    me and guy o
    freer than a bird
    ’cause we’re rockin’ ohio

around the world
    i feel dutiful
    take a wife
    ’cause life is beautiful

i know i know for sure
    $%%&*^&^$#$@##%&^*(*(&%%^$%$
    i know i know it’s you
    &*%^$#@#$%^&*&()**%%$#@#$%*%

mother russia do not suffer
    i know you’re bold enough
    i’ve been around the world
    and i have seen your love
    i know i know it’s you

you say hello then i say i do
  • klibteki ışıklandırma sisteminin de özene bezene hazırlandığını ( 3 renk her geçiş ve farklı ses için karışıyor ortaya gökkuşağının renklerini çıkarıp gözümüzü şenlendiriyor, e tabi flaşları , bicok farklı senkronize dizilişi de gözönüne alırsak sırf ışıklanlandırma bile olsaydı fevkalede bi klip olurdu diye düşünmekteyim ) eklesek diğer trivia bilgilere (her enstürman için farklı tipte insanlar ,farklı danslar falan filan ) , klibin görkeminin farkına daha daha varabiliriz ,benim gördüğüm en güzeli diyebilirim .michel gondry gibin bi kaç yüz tane daha insan olsa acaba mtv başından ayrılabilirmiydik diye sorarım ara sıra ..
hesabın var mı? giriş yap