• vin diesel'in hitman filminde oynamayacağı açıklandıktan sonra yoğun bir şekilde başrolü alması için imza kampanyaları başlatılmış herifçioğlu.

47'ye sadece sesini vermemiştir. oyun yapımcıları görüntüsünden mimiklerine kadar bu adamı kopyalamışlar. öyleki bu adam çalıştığınız iş yerine gelip "merhaba ben tobias rieper. rezervasyonum vardı" derse koşa koşa kaçarsınız.

şurdan bir röportajına ulaşılabilir: http://www.hitmanforum.com/…w.php?id=34947&catid=36

önemli kısımları da üşengeç okuyucu için kopipeystleyelim:

q: if you could act as any villain in any film, who would it be?

a: i only have examples of screen villains i totally admire, is that the same thing? hans grüber from die hard. alan rickman was king! a villain is a human too, and i think the big mistake is often to make them too monstrous that you end up not believing in the character. the thing is: we are all capable of being real villains, given the wrong circumstances. so i’d want to play a villain who’s so scarily believable that you are genuinely afraid when he appears on the screen. like joe pesci in good fellas. man, he scared the crap out of me cos he was so unpredictably dangerous. grüber did it for me in die hard cos he was so charming and yet coldly psychotic. a real person.

i would like to play iago on film. one of the world’s greatest villains in my opinion, when asked by his best friend othello at the end of the play why he did all the things he did, just answers: i am what i am. unlocking the key to that bastard would be a great challenge. you notice i don’t treat agent 47 as a villain. though i’d kill to play him!

q: if you had the opportunity to play agent 47 in a movie adaptation, are there any characteristics you would want to add to the character that are not fleshed out in the game?

a: well it goes without saying (weird expression that!) but just having a full length feature in which to really “stretch his legs” i think i could really do agent 47 justice. i like the loneliness of jean reno as the hitman leon, for example. suddenly being confronted with a girl throws him out of whack, but lets the audience into the character’s humanity. agent 47 needs a key. being a clone, it could be done like frankenstein, seeking his creator and the meaning of his existence. there is a great pool of sadness to our man that i would like to see brought closer to the surface. not to make him sentimental – a great hollywood flaw! – but to help us as an audience to understand what makes him tick. actually, that too would be too much. getting back to what i said earlier, it’s the stuff agent 47 doesn’t say, which interests me. i would like to keep him an enigma, a ghost if you like, but just letting the audience in enough to keep them curious and to want to care about such a man.

q: in your previous interview that was done for this forum, it was around the time that there was original talk about the hitman movie. at that time you were very receptive to the idea of taking on the role of agent 47 yourself. you also hinted that if any fans would want to lobby for you they would be welcome to do so. is there still a way for us to do this, or are you not allowed to comment?

a: let me just say at this point: eidos asked me to do this interview and with respect to them, i will not comment on the issue of casting beyond stating the obvious: if the script was right, i could play agent 47 with my eyes closed. probably result in a few messy hits but what the hell!

as for what can be done about it. if only i knew. my agent has not enough influence to “fight my corner” for me in la and i simply don’t know who to contact. i regularly check in on imdb pro to keep up to date but the bottom line remains: i am unknown and names sell films.

my final comment is this: someone said to me recently at the blood money launch party: the thing is: hitman does not need a name. he is already established as a personable franchise. his name is agent 47. you actually don’t need a known personality to play the silent assassin. he’s an enigma, remember.
  • 2000 yılında codename 47 ile başlayan hitman serisinin tüm oyunlarında olduğu gibi yeni çıkacak olan hitman: absolutionda da ana karakteri seslendirecek dublaj sanatçısı.
    kendisine animasyonlarda lost daki ethan william mapother eşlik edecek.
  • hitman oyun serilerinde ana karakter 47'nin seslendirmesini yapan kişi. sesi beni benden alır adeta. ayrıca yüz yapısı olarak ta karaktere en çok benzeyen kişidir kendisi.
  • the danish national symphony orchestrasında seslendirme yapan harika sesli adam. bir sese ne kadar aşık olunabilirse o kadar oldum. karizmanın sese bürünmüş hali resmen.
  • 1960 doğumlu aktör. hitman serisinde*** 47 abimizi seslendirmiştir. filmde* de vin diesele dublaj yapsa (hatta bizzat oynasa) tadından yenmeyecektir.
    http://www.davidbateson.dk/
hesabın var mı? giriş yap