• green day'in 21st century breakdown albumunun 9. sarkisi. ayni zamanda act ii'nin (charlatans and saints) 2. sarkisi oluyor. her zamanki gibi albumun tamami super, ancak bu sarki sebebini cozemedigim bir sekilde beni ekstradan "yakaladi." loopa aldik dinliyoruz bakalim...

ve tabii ki sozleri:

well, i've got a fever
    a non-believer
    i'm in a state of grace
    for i am the caesar
    i'm gonna seize the day
    well, call of the banshee hey hey
    hey hey hey hey hey
    as god as my witness
    the infidels are gonna pay

well, call the assassin
    the orgasm
    a spasm of love and hate
    for what will divide us?
    the righteous and the meek
    well, call of the wild hey hey
    hey hey hey hey hey
    death to the girl at the end of the serenade

vendetta, sweet vendetta
    this beretta of the night
    this fire and the desire
    shots ringing out on a holy parasite

i am a killjoy from detroit
    i drink from a well of rage
    i feed off the weakness with all my love
    call up the captain hey hey
    hey hey hey hey hey
    death to the lover that you were dreaming of

this is a stand off
    a molotov cocktail
    on the house
    you thought i was a write off
    you better think again
    call the peacemaker hey hey
    hey hey hey hey hey
    i'm gonna send you back to the place where it all began

vendetta, sweet vendetta
    this beretta of the night
    this fire and the desire
    shots ringing out on a holy parasite

well now the caretaker's the undertaker
    now i'm gonna go out and get the peacemaker
    this is the neo st. valentines massacre
    well call up the gaza hey hey
    hey hey hey hey hey
    death to the ones at the end of the serenade
    well, death to the ones at the end of the serenade
  • 21st century breakdown'ın ilk etapta en çok dikkatimi çeken şarkılarından biri. insanın böyle bir hoşuna giden, tanıdık bir şeyler var sanki şarkıda. pek hoş.
  • nedense bana aşırı derecede gogol bordello - start wearing purpleı anımsatan green day parçası.
  • girişi insanın içine işleyen iced earth şarkısı. devamı ayrı bir alem coştukça coşuyor.
  • --- spoiler ---

leslie cockburn'ün bir makalesinden yola çıkarak yönetmen mimi leder tarafından sinemaya uyarlanan 1997 yapımı kaliteli film. george clooney ve nicole kidman gibi 2 yıldız oyuncunun başını çektiği kaliteli oyuncu kadrosuyla dikkat çekiyor. ayrıca soundtrack'in chopin, bach ve mozart'tan eserlerin bulunduğu bir film.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119874/

--- spoiler ---
  • ayni zamanda bir (bkz: mono town) sarkisi. cok sevdigim
  • altıpatlar olanına (bkz: 1873 colt peacemaker) vahşi batı tabancalarının simgesi diyebileceğimiz ikonik altıpatlar.veledin teki iken buna benzer oyuncak tabanca ile elimin dışa bakan tarafı ile horozu kaldırır öyle ateş ederdim.zaman gerçekten çok hızlı geçiyor vesselam
  • hbo max'te yayınlanacak suicide squad'ın spin off dizisi. the suicide squad filminde göreceğimiz john cena başrolde. james gunn, yazıp yönetecek.
  • apex’te ilk sezonlarda supply’larda bulunabilen, şimdi ise yalnızca drop’lardan çıkabilen çok etkili shotgun
  • danielle brooks'un da (orange is the new black ) kadrosuna katıldığı hbo max projesi. james gunn'un 8 bölümünü yazdığı, bazı bölümlerini de yöneteceği yapımda steve agee ve john cena da yer alacaklar.

--- spoiler ---

brooks will play leota adebayo in the series, which will explore the origins of cena’s peacemaker character, a man who believes in peace at any cost — no matter how many people he has to kill to get it. the suicide squad is scheduled to hit theaters on august 6. gunn wrote all eight episodes of peacemaker and will direct several episodes. he’ll serve as ep with the film’s producer peter safran with cena as co-executive producer.

peacemaker will be produced by gunn’s troll court entertainment and the safran company in association with warner bros. television. production is set to begin early next year.

brooks is best known for her role as tasha “taystee” jefferson in netflix’s orange is the new black, for which she received three sag awards for the ensemble. for her performance, brooks received two naacp ımage award nominations for best actress in a comedy series. she also was the recipient of the young hollywood award for breakthrough actress. she is currently shooting the title role in the mahalia jackson project for director kenny leon.

--- spoiler ---
hesabın var mı? giriş yap