• eminem'in papa doc'un eline verdiği atışma finalı. (bkz: 8 mile) kazaa'da aratılarak kolayca bulunabilir.

now everybody from the 3-1-3,
    put your mother fucking hands up, and follow me,
    everybody from the 313, put your mother fucking hands up, look, look,
    now while he stands tough, notice this man did not have his hands up,
    this free worlds got you gassed up,
    now who's afraid of the big bad wolf?
    1, 2, 3, and to the 4, one pac, two pac, three pac, four,
    four pac, three pac, two pac, one, your pac, he's pac, yo pac, none!
    this guy ain't no mother fucking m.c.
    i know everything he's got to say against me!
    i am white, i am a fucking bum, i do live in a trailer with my mom.
    my boy future is a uncle tom, i do got a dumb friend named cheddar bob,
    who shoots himself in his leg with his own gun, i did get jumped by all 6 of you chumps,
    and whig did fuck my girl, i'm still standing here screaming fuck the free world!
    don't ever try to judge me dude, you don't know what the fuck i've been thru,
    but i know something about you, your went to crambrook, thats a private school,
    whats a matter dog, you embarassed, this guys a gangster, his real name's clarence,
    and clarence lives at home with both parents, and clarence's parents have a real good marriage,
    this guy don't wanna battle, he's shook, cause ain't no such thing as "rap like crooks",
    he scared to death, he's scared to look at his fucking yearbook, fuck crambrook,

(beat stops)
    fuck a beat, i go acapella, fuck a papa dock, fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody,
    fuck yall if you doubt me, i'm a piece of fucking white trash i say it proudly,
    and fuck this battle, i don't wanna win, i'm outie, here tell these people something they don't know about me.
  • ne zaman izlesem "en kral aksiyon filminden bile bu kadar keyif almıyorum ulan" dediğim sahne.

ayrıca türkçe değil de ingilizce altyazıyla daha bir keyif veren sahne.

son olarak; fuck the free world!
  • (bkz: #81302004)
hesabın var mı? giriş yap