3 entry daha
  • logosundaki i thought what i'd do was, i'd pretend i was one of those deaf-mutes, salinger in the catcher in the rye indandir. icinde gecitig paragrafta bir butunluk saglamasi acisindan soyledir:

"i'd start hitchhiking my way out west. what i'd do, i figured, i'd go down to the holland tunnel and bum a ride, and then i'd bum another one, and another one, and another one, and in a few days i'd be somewhere out west where it was very pretty and sunny and where nobody'd know me and get a job. i figured i could get a job at a filling station somewhere, putting gas and oil in people's cars. i didn't care what kind of a job it was, though. just so people didn't know me and i didn't know anybody. i thought what i'd do was, i'd pretend i was one of those deaf-mutes. that way i wouldn't have to have any goddam stupid useless conversations with anybody. if anybody wanted to tell me something, they'd have to write it on a piece of a paper and shove it over to me. they'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then i'd be through with having conversation for the rest of my life. everybody'd think i was just a poor deaf-mute bastard and they'd leave me alone. they'd put me gas and oil in their stupid cars, and they'd pay me a salary and all for it, and i'd build me a little cabin somewhere with the dough i made and live there for the rest of my life. i'd build it right near the woods, but not right in them, because i'd want it to be sunny as hell all the time. i'd cook all my own food, and later on, if i wanted to get married or something, i'd meet this beautiful girl that was also a deaf-mute and we'd get married. she'd come and live in my cabin with me, and if she wanted to say anything to me, she'd have to write on a goddam piece of paper, like everybody else. if we had any children, we'd hide them somewhere. we could buy them a lot of books and teach them how to read and write by ourselves."
3 entry daha
hesabın var mı? giriş yap