- prezentabl (597)
a professor explained marketing to mba students:devamını okuyayım »
1. you see a gorgeous girl in a party, you go to her and say "i am very rich, marry me". that's direct marketing.
2. you attend to a party and your friend goes to a girl and pointing at you tells her "he is very rich, marry him". that's advertising.
3. girl walks to you and says "you are very rich, would you marry me?“ that's brand recognition.
4. you say "i'm very rich, marry me" and she slaps you. that's customer feedback.
5. you say "i'm very rich, marry me" and she introduces you to her husband. that's demand and supply gap.
6. before you say "i'm very rich, marry me", your wife arrives. that's restriction from entering new market.