362 entry daha
  • şöyle bir soruya ve cevaba sahip site/uygulama.

soru:

as a foreigner, why did you choose to study in turkey?

cevap:

ı moved from london to turkey to study my masters, ı'm living and studying in antalya.

every day turkish people ask me why would you move here from london? they are shocked and confused why anybody would leave london, like london is heaven . ı lived in london for 24 years, ı wanted a change.

why wouldn't ı want to come to turkey!? turkey is full of amazing and beautiful scenery and weather, friendly welcoming and interesting people who are eager to teach me about their culture and learn about mine.

basically: ı love to travel, ı can visit spain or france or germany any time, ı will be surrounded by western culture and british tourists. here ı can experience something new, study much cheaper than ı would in london, and learn a new language and culture.

ı also really wanted to learn turkish, the turkish economy is one of the fastest growing in the world, soon you will be one of the richest countries in the world, every year turkey becomes more and more important in the world of business - in the uk you will meet 1000's of british people who can speak french or spanish or german, but none who can speak turkish, ı want that skill because ı think it'll be hugely important in the future.

bir yabancının böyle düşünmesi beni mutlu etti.
hesabın var mı? giriş yap