• the simpsons'ın en şahane bölümlerinden biri olan * you only move twice'daki baş kötü. bu alemde emektar monty burns'e rakip çıkabilecek bir adam varsa o da hank scorpio'dur. ayrıca süper bir işveren. sözlüğe bir daha gelinirse alınacak nicklerden.

-homer! which one of the countries you like least? france or italy?*
    -france!
    -heh, nobody said italy.
  • -don't call me that (boss). i know i'm coming work later than you are, gaining more money and have more holidays but still i don't like to be called like that.

mükemmel bir karakter. bi de paltoyu duvara asar mısın olayındaki ifade süperdi.
  • globex corporation'ın sahibi.

--- spoiler ---

the globex corporation is known for its casual, laid-back work environment and its achievements in the field of world domination. the globex corporate campus is located in cypress creek, an idyllic planned community designed for the workers of the globex corporation.

“cypress creek — where dreams come true.”
    (your dreams may vary from those of globex corporation, its subsidiaries and shareholders.)

located at the cypress creek facility are globex corp’s nuclear energy, weather control, and germ warfare divisions. the engineers in these departments work together synergistically on a variety of projects such as the development of doomsday devices. thanks to the successful completion of project arcturus, globex corp’s most ambitious business venture to date, the eastern seaboard of the united states is now under the absolute control of globex ceo hank scorpio.

one of the globex corporation’s newest acquisitions is the c-spanker. formerly the u.s.s. sea spanker, this decommissioned aircraft carrier was once used by the u.s. navy to destroy the offices of mad magazine. the largest ship in the globex fleet, the c-spanker is now used to transport high-tech equipment, vehicles, and personnel to globex facilities all over the world.

the globex corporation:
    we dominate because we care.

--- spoiler ---
  • en iyi simpsons karakterlerinden.
    mr. burns tamamen tersi bi karater. bir kere arkadaş canlısı, resmi biri değil, çalışanlarına değer veriyor, ulaşılabilir biri, homer'a gerçekten değer veren bir patron. tek sorunu dünyayı ele geçirmek istemesi ki o kadarına da bence göz yumulmalı.
  • 25 yılı geçen the simpsons serüveninin gelmiş geçmiş en iyi karakteri.
hesabın var mı? giriş yap