aynı isimde "snap (müzik grubu)" başlığı da var
  • (bkz: ethernet snap)
  • ks. scalable network application package
    nokia'nın online j2me oyun geliştiricileri için sunduğu çözüm.
  • birbirine yakin 100 adet anlami olan ingilizce kelimelerden biri. en guzeli hali "bu da sana kapak olsun" efekti vermek icin kullanilandir.
  • ing. "out"la kullanildiginda, "mevcut durumun/ ruh halinin disina cikmak" anlaminda kullaniliyor. yani diyelim ki drama kralicesisiniz, "aa hadi ama, snap out of it" deniyor. depresyondan cikma da, "snap out of depression" olarak kullaniliyor.
  • slipknot'ın freddy vs. jason film müziğinde yer alan vasat bir şarkısıdır.
  • "with a snap of your fingers you could create the whole existence anew, yet you preferred to stand there, gazing into the void -bravely i might add-, looking straight into nothingness, and standing guard against the demons of the night, the oncoming darkness that will cover the slightest ray of hope blind, nothing will penetrate the dark tinted windows of that house whose doors are bolted securely and locked tight, yes you just stood there, at the edge of eternity, watching out for those times which inevitably would fly away, as if you wanted to freeze everything, you wanted nothing to pass, even time, you stood there, your eyes fixed on the erratic thread which we lowly life forms call the future, trying to fix it into one beautiful path, the path of your liking, yet things rarely go the way one planned, i can't tell if you managed what you set out for, i lost your sight at some point, thus the story ends, or does it"
  • aynı zamanda harper's island birinci sezon onuncu bölümünün adı.
  • supernova accelerator probe. nam-ı diğer süpernova ivmelendirici araştırma aracı.
    cool.
  • fizikte jounce olarak da bilinen, displacement'in zamana gore dorduncu turevi. jerk'un zamana gore turevi de denilebilir kisaca.
  • ing. "çıt-çıtlı" düğme (giysilerdeki)
hesabın var mı? giriş yap