• problemi tanımlama, problemi çözmeye yönelik seçenekleri belirleme ve öngörülen çözümü başarılı bir şekilde uygulama sürecidir..
  • hedef ve ok ve aradaki o uzun yol:)
  • tanımlamaktan daha kolay olan şey..
  • pulp fiction da harvey keitel in oynadıgı winston wolfe karaketirinin başarıyla icra ettiği işinin bir parçası..

the wolf: you're... jimmie, right? this is your house?
    jimmie: sure is.
    the wolf: i'm winston wolfe. i solve problems.

the wolf: you must be jules, which would make you vincent. let's get down to brass tacks, gentlemen. if i was informed correctly, the clock is ticking, is that right, jimmie?
    jimmie: uh, one hundred percent.
    the wolf: your wife... bonnie comes home at 9:30 in the am, is that right?
    jimmie: uh-huh.
    the wolf: i was led to believe that if she comes home and finds us here, she'd wouldn't appreciate it none too much?
    jimmie: [laughing] she wouldn't at that.
    the wolf: that gives us exactly... forty minutes to get the fuck out of dodge. which, if you do what i say when i say it, should be plenty. now, you've got a corpse in a car, minus a head, in a garage. take me to it

the wolf: now boys, listen up. we're going to a place called monster joe's truck and tow. i'll drive the tainted car. jules, you ride with me. vincent, you follow in my acura. we run across the path of any john q. laws, nobody does a fucking thing unless i do it first. what did i just say?
    jules: nobody does a fucking thing unless...
    the wolf: unless what?
    jules: unless you do it first.
    the wolf: spoken like a true prodigy. how about you, lash larue? can you keep your spurs from jingling and jangling?
    vincent: look, mr. wolf, my gun went off, i don't know why, and now you're helping us out of the situation. i'm cool with it, all right?
    the wolf: fair enough. now i drive real fucking fast, so keep up. i get my car back any differently than when i gave it, monster joe's gonna be disposing of two bodies.
  • hakkında kardeşimle yaşadığım bir dialog:

_ablaaaağğğ şu poroblemi çözemedim baksanaaaa..
    _du bi okuyım.. sepeteki elmaların mır mır mırrr mır dörte üçü mır mır mır.. kalanın mır mır mır..
    hah tamam.. şimdi bak.. sepetteki elmalara x dersek.. çürük olanlar 3x bölü..
    _iks ne?!
    _sepetteki elmaların tamamı işte..
    _sepetteki elmalara iks mi denir?!
    _yok şimdilik biz öyle diyoruz..
    _nasıl şimdilik?! şu anda sepette duran bütün elmalara iks mi denir?!
    nasıl ya?! yani elma sepete girince adı iks mi oluyo.. niye öyle diyoruz ki?! hiç öğretmedi öğretmen bize..
    allaaallaaa.. hani sonbahar / güz gibi.. öyle mi?!
    _annneeeaaaa al yaa şu çocuu başımdan ben ööseeseeeyee giricem yaa sitresliyim zaten..

edit: eski bi dialogdur.. bugün kardeşim de x'in y'nin kaç bucak olduğunu öğrenmiştir..
  • verilenler ve istenilenlerin yazılması ve ardından çözüme gidilmesi şeklinde bir yöntemi vardır, kişiye sonraki yaşamında yardımcı olması adına genelde ilksınıflarda öğretilir.
  • 0. probleme bakis acisi ve probleme yaklasim
    1. problemin tanimlanmasi
    2. seceneklerin olusturulmasi
    3. uygun cozumun secilmesi
    4. cozumun uygulanmasi
    5. sonuclarin degerlendirilmesi
hesabın var mı? giriş yap