• - help me, help you, help me help you
    - show me the money, show me the money
    - this is the first time he kisses any man like his dad

jerry maguire
  • boy: can i ask you a question?
    striker: what is it?
    boy: it's an interrogative form of sentence, used to test knowledge. but that's not important right now.

joey: hey! i know you! you're kareem abdul-jabaar, you play basketball for the los angeles lakers!
    roger murdock: i'm sorry, i think you have me confused with someone else, my name is roger murdock.
    joey: you are kareem! i've seen you play! my dad's got season tickets.
    roger murdock: i think it's time to go back to your seat, right clarence?
    oveur: no, let him stay. he's not bothering anyone.
    joey: i think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense.
    roger murdock: the hell i don't! look, i'm out there bustin' my butt every night. tell your old man to run up and down the court for forty minutes!

ted striker: i flew single engine fighters in the air force, but this plane has four engines. it's an entirely different kind of flying altogether.
    all: it's an entirely different kind of flying.
    airplane.
  • - surely you cant be serious?
    - i am serious...and dont call me shirley!

airplane.
  • brave hearttan
    -argyle:first learn to use this(mind),then i'll teach you to use this(sword)
    *düğün günü,gelini alan vali öldürüldükten sonra
    william:i am william wallace,and the rest of you will be spared.go back to england and thel then there that scotlands daughters and her sons are yours no more.tell them scotland is free.
    -william:i am so afraid.give me the strength to die well.
    -william(narrating):they fought like warrior poets,they fought like scotsmen.and won their freedom.
  • pike: what would you doin his place? he gave his word!
    dutch: gave his word to a railroad!
    pike: it's his word!
    dutch: that ain't what counts - it's who you give it to!

don jose: we all dream of being a child again, even the worst of us. perhaps the worst most of all.

the wild bunch
  • tyler durden: how much can you know about yourself if
    you've never been in a fight?
  • [after vigorous sex with tyler durden]
    marla singer: i haven't been fucked like that since
    grade school!
  • lieutenant dan: have you found god yet, gump?
    forrest gump: i didn't know i was supposed to be looking for him.

- forrest gump
  • drill sergeant: gump! what's your sole purpose in this army?
    forrest gump: to do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!
    drill sergeant: god damn it, gump! you're a god damn genius! this is the most outstanding answer i have ever heard. you must have a goddamn i.q. of 160. you are goddamn gifted, private gump.

- sezercik askerde olacak değil ya forrest gump
  • jenny:oh lord, make me a bird, so that i can fly, fly far away from here...oh lord, make a me bird, so that i can fly, fly far away from here...oh lord, make me a bird, so that i can fly, fly far away from here...
    (bkz: free bird)
hesabın var mı? giriş yap