• bon jovi'nin 7800 degrees fahrenheit isimli albumundeki bir parca.

listen people can't you hear the voices that are crying out.
    there's a hunger burning in the heart of their souls.
    maybe now that i got you let me tell you what i'm talking 'bout
    stand up and shout tonight we'll lose control
    i been down and mistreated
    now we're standing undefeated.
    i'm the king of the mountain
    i'm the king of the hill
    i'm the king of the hill
    you spend your life working 9 to 5 it's like doing time
    boss man says "hey boy, you'll never be no good"
    with the night there's a magic in the air that makes us come alive
    tonight's the night they can't put you down, no one could.
    now we're standing undefeated
    i'm the king of the hill
    i'm the king of the hill
    listen people can't you hear the voices that are crying out.
    there's a hunger burning in the heart of their souls.
    maybe now that i got you let me tell you what i'm talking 'bout
    stand up and shout tonight we'll lose control
    we won't be cheated
    now we're standing undefeated...
    i'm the king of the hill
    i'm the king of the hill
  • bir kiss parçası aynı zamanda.

come on
    i'm gonna climb the mountain
    i'm gonna hit the top
    i wanna go where nobody's ever been
    i'm never gonna stop
    i'm gonna reign, i'm gonna shine
    i'm gonna beat the ground
    i'm gonna shoot through the night like a shot gun
    i'm gonna get on down, i wanna get on down

i'm the king of the mountain, i'm the king of the mountain

listen, don't try to save my soul from destruction
    i'm never gonna fall
    don't try to give me a piece of the action
    i'm gonna take it all
    all the kings horses, all the kings men
    we're gettin' crazy again and again
    make up your mind, it's time we get goin'
    we're gonna get on down, we're gonna get on down

yeah, now
    oh, yeah, king of the mountain
    say it, king of the mountain
    i'm the king of the mountain, i'm the king of the mountain, yeah
    and the winner takes it all, let's go, let's go, let's go
  • kissin asylum albumunun acilisinda yer alan ve devasa bir drums attack ile baslayan cevval sarki.
  • (bkz: mountain king)
  • kiss şarkısı olup aşırı gazdır.. mükemmel davulları vardır.. rip eric carr.
  • amerikalı psikiyatri profesörü arnold ludwig'in ses getiren kitabı. bizim açımızdan en dikkat çekici özelliği ise kitapta 20. yüzyılın en vizyoner lideri olarak mustafa kemal atatürk'ün gösterilmesidir.

amazon - http://www.amazon.com/…al-leadership/dp/0813190681/
  • arnold ludwig'e ait 2002 tarihli bir kitap.

tam adı: king of the mountain: the nature of political leadership

ülkemizde -kimse okumadığı halde- ünlü olmasının sebebi ise kitap içinde yaptığı 200 değişik kıstasa göre yaptığı değerlendirmede 20 yüzyılın gelmiş geçmiş en vizyoner devlet adamı olarak mustafa kemal atatürk'ün belirlenmesi.

bir okuyucunun değerlendirmesinde atatürk'e ilişkin kitabın görüşlerinin neden arka planda kaldığı hususu ele alınıyor:

ı found it curious that not one of the previous reviewers mention ataturk in their reviews, not one, yet; ataturk came out first in ludwig's "political greatness scale." how could all these reviewers simply ignore this? ı also found his comments about the lack of women leaders at the highest level quite amazing.

ın an on air interview with the author, brian lamb the host, interviews arnold ludwig:
    [...]

ludwig comments that "as ı got into my work more and more, a number of questions began emerging that ı could not answer, that puzzled me. for example, why was it that there were so few women rulers in the 20th century?"

he goes on to say "there were a total of 27 out of 1,941, which the percentage was 1.4 percent. and of those, half of them -- at least half -- were either wives of some famous politician, they'd borrowed their husbands' charisma, or daughters of him. and so that left -- if you look at just women who have made it on their own, that was about .75 percent. so the chances of a woman becoming a ruler in the 20th century were less than 100-to-1 odds, over 100-to-1 odds against it."

mr lamb then asks ludwig about his "political greatness scale" and says "the number one leader you found in the 20th century, from your political greatness scale, was ataturk." and goes on to ask "but why ataturk?" and ludwig answers: "let's look at what ataturk did. and again, mind you, take this in the context of some of the other great leaders that -- some of the immortals ı've mentioned. ataturk created -- started turkey. he dismantled the ottoman empire, which was in existence at the time. he not only was the founder of the country, creating a country, but he caused a profound social change in turkey. he introduced democracy into turkey, somewhat a militant type of democracy, but a democracy nonetheless. he separated -- he was one of the -- first time in history to kind of separate church and state. ın fact, even though it is predominantly a muslim country, it's one of the few ones where certain types of freedoms are permitted..."

ıgnorance of ataturk is widespread, ı hope this book will shed some more light on this man and his accomplishments. for an excellent resource on ataturk see ataturk: the biography of the founder of modern turkey or this one which is an older, less comprehensive study ataturk: a biography of mustafa kemal, father of modern turkey

konuyla ilgili bir köşe yazısı: http://www.halkinhabercisi.com/…icin-mi-dusmansiniz

not: kitabı okumadım, okuyanların yalancısıyım bu durumda.
hesabın var mı? giriş yap